Friday, August 28, 2009

ONE DAY I...

...want to be the woman God created me to be.
...want to have the compassion for others that I could never imagine.
...want to go without worrying about the mistakes I don't want to make.
...want to be with someone loves me for me.
...want to be a bride.
...want a special day.
...want to go to Greece.
...want to go to Italy.
...want to know who I am.
...want to go out and tell others about the God I love, without the fear of rejection.
...want to go on a cruise.
...want to know who I am in Christ.
...want to be a mom.
...want to have tons of kids!!!
...want to feel loved, not just know it.
...want to visit Isreal.
...want to know the plans the Lords has for me, to grow and prosper me.
...want to be able to articulate to myself and others how amazing the God I know and serve is
...want to exercise the way I know I should.
...want motivation.
...want to ride a horse.
...want to live in the mountains.
...want my dog to live forever.
...want to have grace.
...want to have a heavenly focus.
...hope to believe, not know, that God is the only thing I need.
...hope to be doing what God has called me to do.
...hope to find myself.
...hope to be able to truely give every aspect of my life over to the Lord.
...hope to surrender.
...hope to love the way God would love.
...want and hope to be obedient
...want and hope to be patient while waiting on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment