Sunday, August 23, 2009

So I am a bit frustrated. I don't think I should be, but for some reason I am letting it get to me. No names will be shared to protect the innocent, but I thought for the sake of telling a story I am going to give them the name of Von. I looked down trying to think of a name and the first thing I saw was my Von Maur bag and so that is where the name came from. I thought it might help me to vent my one last time I would just write it out for all to see! Great I know.

So I have a friend (or I thought to be), we are friends in real life and on facebook. Earlier in the summer I posted a little hello on Von's wall just a friendly greeting and invite to share how there summer was going. I never got a response, which was fine because I am sure that I have missed a few replies on fb before. So I am just doing my facebook thing and notice that they have new pictures to I click over to their profile and as I am reading their wall (no judgment can be passed because I know you all do that) I didn't see my post. So I thought that was kind of strange but I didn't think about it again. Then the other day I went and said hey again. Didn't hear back but again some people don't respond. Then I went on Von's wall to ask if they wanted to go for a bicycle ride on Sunday. Sunday (today) is a beautiful day and I wanted to enjoy a ride outside. As many of you know I hate to do things alone and I knew someone who enjoys riding bicycles and thought great this would be a great time because the weather is perfect. But I say that my post from the other day had been deleted. Deleted once, strange but ok, twice this person must really have issues on who writes on their walls. So I thought I will just send them a message so they don't have to worry about deleting anything on their wall. I went to click on the send a message and nothing happened..again, nothing.....surely, no....it must be my computer. So I went to someone else's profile and tried sending them a message, guess what it worked. It was true, they have blocked me. Really me, what did I do. I don't remember a time that someone didn't like me that much.


The Conversation
I had their email, so I sent and email and didn't get a response. I had kind of expected not to get a response but I was really hoping to be wrong. So I saw them to day and asked if they had gotten my message.
Von said "Oh...oops."
Me with a smile and a laugh "Thanks for the response really appreciate it!!!"
Then I walked away. It was still bugging me. I didn't understand why he didn't respond. Why he hadn't told me he didn't want to go. So later...
I said "You could have told me if you didn't want to go, it wouldn't have bothered me. Oh and I tried to write a post on your wall and I noticed you deleted my last post..."
....Oh, sorry....
...then I tried sending you a message and it wouldn't let me, so that is when I decided to email you, and you still didn't respond...
...Oh, sorry.
...no your really not, you had a reason for doing it" Then I turned around and walked away. I wish I was strong enough to stay and listen to what they had to say. I get so nervous that I can't even look them in the eye nor can I stay to see what they would say. I make it easy on them and just walk away.

This is so petty and I real stupid for allowing it to make me this frustrated, I guess I just don't understand why. OK, so who cares if you don't want to go riding, but really you have to ignore me and make it look like I don't talk to you. Its stupid. I will probably be emailing them, or maybe not because I am not sure I should, but it really bugs me. Probably not the best thing to do, but I really want to know what there problem is with me.

Sorry for all the grammatical mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment