Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Week+ in the Life of Me

I have been going non stop for the past week and a half.
Friday 7/31 I stayed up all night with the youth girls we had a girls night.
Saturday 8/1 I worked till 1am Sunday morning

Sunday 8/2 a few friends and I went and grabbed a sandwich at Planet Sub(YUMMY) and then went and had at picnic out by the lake.
Monday 8/6 They youth had a BBQ at Kurt (youth leaders) house

Tuesday 8/7 I don't remember what I did I may have slept trying to catch up from the sleep I had missed on Friday and Saturday night.

Wednesday I had youth group

Thursday I went to the Wizard of Oz at the theater in the park.

Friday-Sunday was spent in Branson with family and friends for my sisters birthday. She is the big 2-7!!





Monday I thought I wasn't going to do anything and I got a call from a friend to to out and have dinner and an movie. We saw G.I. Joe. I enjoyed it. OH YEAH and I got a call from my sister she had her baby sonogram and she called to tell me what she was having!!! I will save the the anticipation for the end.
Today which is Tuesday has been great. I wanted to go to the gym really bad but I just could bring my self to do it. I know it kind of sounds like an oxymoron, but I relate it to the battle between the flesh and the spirit. I feel so much better when I am there than when I skip out.
Wednesday is another day with the youth.
Thursday my family is coming to town because we have a retreat type thing going on at the church.
Friday I the conference is still going on at the church all day.
Saturday I will be at the church in the morning for the conference and then I will go out and work til 1am in the morning again. (I didn't realize what the weekend held until after I told them I would work, oops)
Then the week of Aug 17th starts and I don't know where the first half of the month went. WOW!!!
I do like to stay busy. For the past 2yrs. I have just been kind of dragging my feet. Not really doing much. Yes, I can keep my days busy running from here to there, but in the end I don't end up really doing anything. I think I am now ready to get this all started again. I am hoping to take a class this semester nothing big, just something to get my mind flowing. Then the plan is by next fall to be enrolled in a Master course. We'll see where the Lord takes me.
As for the Great news my sister shared. I remember telling you all what I thought she was going to have. I told you so that there would be no mistake on my ability to guess what gender the family will be having. Well I am here to make it know that I was RIGHT and I am going to have a little baby nephew. How exciting is that. I can't wait for that little baby boy. It is going to be so much fun to watch him grow up. Though I am sad, because he is the only grandkid on both sides and will be for awhile. It may be a bit lonely for the little guy. I remember what it felt like when I only had my sister. Then when I was older it was much harder to form a bond with my cousins because they were so much younger, but I do hope that he can form a even better bond with his uncle and 2 aunts!!!!
Here are a few pictures from our trip to Branson.
Dad being really goofy in the pool
It is safe the say Tim didn't have a great
time that evening. His face says it all!
There was a little boy who saw me taking pictures
of the Lake he thought the camera on my phone was so cool.
He was so excited when I told him he could take a picture
of Bri and I. The water is really cold by the way.


Definetly one of my favorite rides at Silver Dollar City

No comments:

Post a Comment