Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm back!!

So I think it may just have been about 2weeks since I have given a report. I have a lot going on in my head, I don't ever understand it so I don't usually end up writing any of it down. I can though tell you what has been going on.
1. I have gotten all my test back and they said everything is normal, nothing out of the ordinary for me except for one hormone is really out of whack, but with some meds. they gave me in the beginning I hope to be able to stabilize it.
I still get tingling in my hands during the day, but when I said something to the Dr. he didn't say anything he blew it off and continued talking about something else. I guess I will just have to do more digging if it worsens.
2. I went to Las Vegas on Sept 19th and returned home on Sept 24th at 1am in the morning. It was a lot of fun as always. My mom got a little confused when reserving a hotel room. thought she was reserving 2 rooms with 2beds and only reserved 1room with 2beds so for the first 2 nights we had 6people in the room then we moved everthing over to the time share on Monday afternoon.
Which by the way Monday was a crazy day. My uncle met us in LV, he wanted to go riding up on bootleg mountain with us. My dad was sick Sat-Mon and the two guys mom and dad brought along with them only wanted to go around and get free stuff on Monday so that left me and my Uncle to go to the top of the mountain. I have always thought I was good with directions. Not great but good, little did I know. I have riden down the mountain 4times but this time I couldn't remember the way down. I took the wrong path. My uncle thought we were heading in the wrong direction so we had to climb back up the trial, back to where we started. By golly I can't believe we did that in 100 degree weather in the middle of desert. Oh and did I mention we didn't have any water. I felt like one of the Iseralites out in the desert with no water, but I think they were out there for a bit longer than 6hrs. =) I was so thirsty, I started feeling dizzy and my body started protecting itself from heat exhaustion and started giving me the chills. Getting the chills in the heat of the afternoon out in the middle of the desert was a bit strange. After what felt like days and a bit of dehydration we got back and refueled. I didn't go back up that day, I wasn't feeling well as you can imagine. I felt bad for my uncle no one would go ride. But he did say he was coming back next yr with with one of his boys!
3. I got back worked on Thursday. I missed my agility class with Kayle because she was still with Katie. Friday Katie brought her up to me and hung out that night at some friends house. They go to church with us and wanted the Youth Adult group to come over for dinner. It was really nice of them to open their house up to us. =)
4. Katie and I woke up early so she could get a head start since she was suppose to work at 1pm ons Saturday, but didn't end up needing to go in until 3pm. Oh well. I then went to the church to help out with cleaning and taking down everything on the walls. We are getting ready to move to the new church and are preparing for that move. It is going to be pretty plain at the church for the next three weeks.
5. Now I sit at the Ball Conference Center listening to classical music while a bride and groom celebrate their VERY specail day. Isn't that ironic that I have chosen to work for a facility that host weddings and reception parties. It usually doesn't bother me much in fact I think I like it because it give me great ideas for my little sisters wedding one day!!!! You just never know! Everyone is so different. This is the first wedding that I have been to here that had a live band and I love it. They also have a DJ, but I am defenitly digging the live stuff. It's classy.

Now I have given you my weeks story I think I am going to take some time to read a book I brought I started reading on my plane ride back but I taked to an avid roadie on my way back from LV that told me about some great trails in the area I can't wait to try out. Till another day my friends!! =)

3 comments:

  1. Praise God for good test results! I almost called you last weekend to go see a movie with me, will try to do that in the near future! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy everything is okay!! No more riding bikes w/o water though.....you silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay no weird problems God is good!!! So do you still have pcos?

    ReplyDelete