Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas is coming!

So...I have a plan whether or not I will actually do it, I have it all planned. I am 25, officially an adult and responsible, or at least that is what my insurance company thinks!! So I thought this year might be a good year to send out Christmas cards.



I have always wanted to send out the picture ones, so I have hired one of the girls in the youth group to take a few pictures of me and the dog. Wont that be fun!!!? I can't wait. Now to get it all implemented and do it.


Just imagine GREAT pictures like this on your door step near Christmas!! (professionally done of course!) You would never have to miss my face. All you would need to do is look at your refrigerator! Just kidding but it would be fun to send for my first Christmas cards ever.

Let me know if you want a Christmas card!






These were done by me using my phone. No good, but fun anyways!





No comments:

Post a Comment