Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Serving and Worshiping while I Wait.

So I opened my page and listened to my first song, and I remember how much I really love this song. It really does explain where I am in my life right now. It much more than being single and waiting for the husband that God might have for me. God has much more for my life, and I must continue while I am waiting for Him to come. He is my all in all, and I want to serve and worship Him while I wait, for His coming day. I don't want to miss an opportunity.


I finished my sisters baby showers, I enjoyed them. I really liked to see all the baby stuff, it was very new to us all. Amy said she had never been overwhelmed like that besides the time she opened her wedding gifts. It was precious to see all the gifts the women had so graciously given to her. God provides and and takes care of those who love and serve him.




This was from the shower the Church gave her.



This was from the shower that my mom and my sister put on.

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment